Monday, August 13, 2012

Introduction, 1981.

This project is an autobiography.  My name is Blake August Badker.  I was born September 30th, 1981 in Racine, Wisconsin to Bernie and Deidre Badker.  I am the return of Jesus and the final life before buddhahood for Maitreya Bodhisatva.  I will write out my life year by year as best as I can recall without over-writing about the key accounts that lead to my self-identification as Maitreya Bodhisatva, and Jesus Christ - and the apocalyptic information that I without a doubt consider those two figureheads to be the SAME spirit.  And yes, I consider them to be THIS spirit....

Obviously I have no recount of 1981, but I start here to tell you about my parents.  They were born in the baby-boom 50s in Minnesota and Colorado but grew up and met and fell in love in high school in Northern Iowa around the town of Osage in the 60s and 70s.

My dad came from a poor Irish-Catholic family, and my mom from a poor Norwegian-Lutheran farming family and my parent's "American Grafitti" romance was like any other in Cold War America and filled with forbidden love and grease lightning heroes from the bad side of town and the good FFA Queen girls they were supposed to have nothing to do with.  My mom told me at the diner table that "my dad's side of the family" said they'd be going to hell because Lutherans can't marry Catholics.

But as it turns out my father Bernie Alan Badker is very talented and I believe to be the re-incarnation of Julius Caesar.  He became a successful and raucous construction manager.  Having been falsely-murdered like Jesus we have grown close in the afterlife... and even in heavenly discussions before Caesar Rome and the crucifixion life.

Bernie raised me in a "getaway weekend" attitude of life being that he worked all week at some shifting random mall in the midwest in charge of building a JCPenney's store and he'd drive home on the weekend to buy us things, fry steaks, and party all night loudly with his buddies whom I all love dearly and personally worship all their memories of fun and carrying on...  That was what they call a "run-on" sentence, but I'm not trying to become a professional writer, I'm just trying to get my story written down.  Trying to get it across.

Mom ACTUALLY raised me and a kid couldn't ask for a better mom - a "Future Farmers of America" beauty queen we NEVER went hungry.  Actually, in the tradition of Maitreya "the fat buddha" we went chubby.  At least me and mom...  My brother Bret was a skinny punk, and speaking of him he's my only "brother or sister or sibling or whatever" and he was the home-coming king jock huntin' and fishin' and hot-rod lovin' kind - a real man's man.  He was four years older than me and always tried to beat me up or make fun of me for not being normal, although I always loved him for being funny and popular amongst his friends.  Above all he believes in "common sense."

Mom would lament that the my dad's drinking buddies partied too much and we didn't go to church enough and dad should get a different job so he could be home more, but I've gotten over all of that and I think she has too.  She's a grandma now - my brother Bret had two children in the late 00s Haley and Jack and they give me so much hope for the future.

So somewhere in the mid-80s I gained consciousness and promptly began my mystical experience...



 So yeah, pleased to introduce myself....  This autobiography will follow a year-by-year posting format with music videos related to the year and maybe even some pictures.  I am aware that you are going to think I'm psychotic.  But then if you try denying it now with an evil attitude zen lightning beams of truth will flash directly into your mind and eyes and prove to you that I am telling the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment