Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2012. Taken For a Fool.

So some people hide behind walls and laugh at me without actually talking to me.  Well tell you what, I'm no good at cloak and dagger.  You laugh with your millions of dollars of cloak and dagger money and then despair at some stupid rule I'll never have to worry about.  I'm higher than you in the heavenly chain, higher than you think with that pompous laugh and I got that way simply through bravery and innocence.

I am more powerful than any wizard or god that travels this planet for I am on the cusp of Buddhahood.  You waste all that time in ambition studying alchemy.  You ought to just look for it within you.  And to quote Lao Tzu further you are like those "who love shortcuts."



"The way is smooth and easy, the more you work it, the more comes forth out."  Yes I'm Maitreya the "fame-seeker" theatre-arts bodhisatva but because I never wanted to leave birth and death because I loved it so much, because of that I achieved my "immortality."  I am more powerful because I don't care to be powerful and like Lao Tzu said, "Heaven comes to your aid, with its mercy."  I am powerful because I don't consider myself powerful.  I have the power of god and the buddhas because I am so loving and kind and earnest, NOT because I wanted such occult supremacy.

I was a scared kid, but as it said in the bible Jesus comes into his stride in his 30s and September 30th I will turn 31.   I am ready to go wherever the buddhas point me and to defend this with all the honor my mind hone out of itself.  I know above all, the only thing I need to try to do is to stay calm - to watch my temper and develop my maturity and wisdom like any other aging man.  But I taken all the time for a fool.  Now you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment