Thursday, September 6, 2012

Changing of the Guards





Sixteen years...
Sixteen banners united
Over the final mountain
While the good Shepard just rested
Till desperate men
Became so desperately divided
They now spread there wings unto his gailing
Gailing gusts at the end

But fortune calls
I stumble to the market
Where Merchants and Thieves
"everyone but mee!!"
Is so desperate for power
To the last fair deal gone down
I too am guilty for seeming sweet smelling
Everyone is so sweet smelling
From some tower near the town

And in a cold blooded moon
The Captain waits amongst celebration
Couriering his thoughts off to his beloved maid
Whose ebony face
Is beyond second-hand communication
The Captain goes down, still believing
Second-hand love will be repaid

So they shave her head
She was torn between Jupiter and Apollo
A Messenger arrives, alas!
But with a Blues Nightingale!
We saw this on the steps
We couldn't help but follow
Follow her down past the fountain
Where she unveiled these golden rules

I stumble to my feet
I roam past the destruction in the paddies
Where remedies ain't mending
Each and every heart-shaped tatoo
And renegade priests
Heinous acts and a misguided faithful
Why is he handing out flowers
Like the ones I give to you?

A palace of mirrors
Where dog soldiers are museumed
And the negating chimes of Nietzsche
Negate nichts
Where the memories are protected
Some memories just are
By fair blue angels who whisper
Only unto the worthy-hearted
All the secrets of previous times

So she wakes him up
48 hours later
Breaks his chains, moves his mountains
For Rolling Rock
I'm begging to know
Which direction they'd have me be taking
I know I'm dragging
Dragging her down
Clutching her long un-golden locks

So Gentlemen I say
I don't need your organizations
I've shined your shoes,
Moved your mountains
I think I'll Roll my Rock
For Eden in burning
Either get ready for Elimination
Or else your hearts must
Return to Courage
Oh The Changing of The Guards

Peace will come
On these tranquil wheels of Fire
But offer us no
No Reward
Until her last false-idol falls
And cruel-death surrenders
Its ghost it has been a retreating
From the light which shoned forth from
The Romance So Dark the Con

Completes his quest
His names is Free you may have listened
Handed me this blade
This Blade
They called him a Crackpot for his Faith Along the way
I temper it now.
With a craft that has been long abandoned
The Smitty's Hammer pounds
Less the irony
Directly upon its fated point

No comments:

Post a Comment