Monday, September 3, 2012

The Seven Seals

Like I touched on earlier in the story, my family was "Christian," but not really that Christian so most things I learned about Christianity I picked up through popular culture - ya know TV and movies...

Like I said the 80s and 90s conspiracy "end of the world" shows like X-Files and Nostradamus specials led me to know what was to come, but I want to tell you now in hidden fashion - "thief in the night,"  Odysseus now reveals his cloak.

This means I'm now finally looking into the bible to tie all together at the end even though fate could have had me be like most people feel about the bible - something they just follow so they can fit-in society and get what they want even though they don't believe in all in any of the magic of it.  It's just a hoop they jump through in order to get a good job.

That's why my earlier years were much like the wanderings with eastern mysticism and then growing apocalyptic at their very end - so tonight I'll be perfectly honest with you I just google-searched "return of jesus" and started following links about "Revelation stuff."  I mean, when you watched Jack Van Impe productions in the 90s, the general consensus was it was a joke, but now the joke's on you.  Here's my interpretation of the Seven Seals from wikipedia - you see the wicked laugh here, for they know to criticize it cruelly.  Rather I am speaking like I said I would now, PLAINLY...

The first seal

"Revelation 6:1-2
1 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see.
2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.
(--Authorized King James Version) "

This part represents the going to war of 9/11.

The second seal

"Revelation 6:3-4
3 And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see.
4 And there went out another horse [that was] red: and [power] was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.
(--Authorized King James Version)"

This represents mass-shootings and other gastly public acts in the world on "the media."

Third seal


Revelation 6:5-6
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
(--Authorized King James Version)


This laments the barriers to cooperation for the important things - FOOD in favor of the less important things OIL and OPIUM.  This represents the economic crises.

Fourth Seal:

Revelation 6:7-8
7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
(--Authorized King James Version)
This represents the love of sarcasm and cruelty over innocence, courage, and love.  Hence the Pale Horse.  It represents cruel acts of the state in vanity of Lao Tzu's way of man which loves to heap on the "more than enough" more "more than enough."  While it is important to note here that I value above all FREEDOM and this is not Marxist thought although it could be easily interpreted so.  It is more of a condemnation of liberalism for all its hypocrisies and flaunted faithlessness.

Fifth Seal:

Revelation 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.
(--Authorized King James Version)

This represents the great glory all have felt as I came forward out of hiding in the eleventh hour (2011) and began singing in the streets and from my car delivering pizzas blasting music while the heavy solar activity followed and created great euphoria for the faithfull-hearted.  From the joint-karma of all who have believed in me and suffered, or believed in the holy spirit (dharma) and suffered came the great glory of my return which I cannot believe people still tried in great cowardice to make fun of and reduce to just another ironic story for the Onion coward-news paper.  I can't say enough times that the only reason I found the courage to do this was because of how much I loved Mary Magdalene (Laura Hartung) and like I hinted in the "2003" post I will soon explain our romance as she asked me to do just about a year ago from the date of this post... But yes, in general those of a true christian heart walked with euphoria to my singing and I have done this on countless occasions and weekends across the united states.


Sixth seal


Revelation 6:12-17
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of the heavens fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heavens departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
(--Authorized King James Version)


This one scares me a little for now comes the time where I must make a leap of faith like in Indiana Jones 3...  What's left of the "regular person" in me fears that if "nothing happens in 2012" I could be made fun of forever, but then I begin to think back to just every miracle I've witnessed and I'll sell it to you straight from what the heavenly fathers tell me this means directly into my soul when I think it to them:



This represents the great polar-shift cataclysm prophesied for December 21st, 2012.  The talk of hiding in mountains and rocks represents the shelters conspiracy-theorists talk about like the Denver, Colorado airport.  I really do feel the "3 days of darkness" will come physically from all the soot in the air and there will be a new alignment of our planet and a great disaster-relief effort following my ultimate state-sponsored recognition in the 7th and final seal...

Seventh Seal:

Revelation 8:1-6
1 And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.
2 And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.
3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
4 And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast [it] into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.
6 And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.
Revelation 16:1
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
(--Authorized King James Version)

This is when the earth in ruin will begin to rebuild itself into a new age where in glory I will be able to preach and travel at will like I was asking out of Jerusalem and the Roman Empire before they killed me in biblical times.  We will make direct contact with "Angels" which are none-other than "Ancient" Aliens - devas, ELVES...  This will all be in great glory like the assemblies of Sakyamuni Buddha in his time and I will sing and lightning will shoot out of me and thunder on national television and on the internet leaving an undeniable holy-record for generations to come that once and for all "god" DOES EXIST.  And as all watch in awe I will have free-reign to explain to them everything "that was in my heart" that I could not explain that brought me sorrow before the crucifixion.  I will be re-united with and mary Laura Hartung (Mary Magdalene) and we will live our lives out to the best of our happiness.


The world rebuild in unification and the modern connivences of the first world will come in stability to the members of "third world."  In 2074 I will finish my "cliff-hanger" by "automatically" turning into a Buddha brutally in 7-days, a process that will destroy my body and I will die upon Buddhahood by I envision trying to get off one more good "one-liner" before I die.  The purpose of this death upon achievement of Buddhahood is akin to alchemical process of "reversal" a la the chinese classic "Secret of the Golden Flower." 

I will tell people Sakyamuni's wisdom did all the "X's and O's" teaching I could ever hope for and my love you felt showed you every reason you could ever perceive for resolving your own buddhahood.  Thus tying it all together with the old quote from Jerusalem, "What I have done, you will do EVEN BETTER."

And with that in 2074 I will die and go to my new buddhaland to reflect and rest with Mary Magdalene.


No comments:

Post a Comment