Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hard Rain - "A Wave That Could Drown the Whole World."



In 2009 as I moved home from Iowa City I saw the wave that could drown the whole world.
On mile 47 of interstate 380 a spiraling vortex
the size the sky came bearing down on my car

I was driving with the windows down
Hunter-Thompson tactile feeling
an intense eminence and the wave came
to destroy me and the world

and it hit me and I hit it with a spirit bomb
and in that moment I smelled the gas and spray of D-Day
and the WHAP!
of a bet discussed over golf in Hawaii where the leaders of the world
bet on the future of the world
in the 20th century, Some bet on me, some  didn't
wrong bet

The wave was dispersed and miraculously
everything it destroyed reappeared
and I drove home singing

I was drowned
I was set up and left for dead
I was born in a crossfire hurricane
And I was crowned with these spikes
Right through my hands
Yeah Yeah Yeah

~

This wave represents the old sorcery
made in the fashion of Sakyamuni's Water
Replaced by the new age sorcery
coming to be of Maitreya's Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment